Blue skies and sunshine~
[html]

000+
GO GO GO GO

He peered at her thumb as she lifted it for him to see. Small as a thumb, she says? Silvano glanced at his own, larger than Giselle's and found himself unable to imagine a girl grown but little as a flower petal. He rotated his hand a bit to and fro, just trying to create an image of it in his head. It was tricky, but he saw a little woman dancing in his hand, giggling, and then toads capturing her to her little squeals of protest. A chuckle escaped him without his consent. She seemed so sad at the thought of the little woman being forced to marry the son of a toad. But everything seemed to make Giselle sad, unless it was a happy ending with love and a prince. The story probably had one that would come rescue Thumbelina, especially since these stories always were the same.

Giselle changed the subject, and Silvano was surprised that she had, too. Normally she talked of princes and marriage and love like it was nothing, but then she changed it and looked at him flustered to boot. So, was it his fault? He could feel his own face heat up. But below that was a different heat and he couldn't help chuckling at her to hide it. "I'm just fine, sweetheart," he said as he tapped her nose with a finger. "Tell me more about Thumbelina. Does she have a prince waiting for her?" He sent her a sidelong glance. "Does she want to marry him?" It was almost as if he were asking her the same question.

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silv2-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread