It is best to prepare
[html]
sorry for the wait! i hope to faster now ^^

She blinked, looking up at the dark ceiling. Ughhh..., the sound escaping her mouth as she tried to sit up and then stand. A voice was heard in the dim light of her natural night time vision. She nodded first, the wind still knocked out of her slightly. But her nodding lied. She was not alright. A bit of anger welling inside, bursting slightly as she got off the dusty ground. This place is a mess. She said abruptly. Her eyes had adjusted and with the help of Silvano's candle she could see that it had been a basket of roots that she had tripped over. Who had done this? She wondered. Was it one of her brothers? The blame was easily slighted towards the young siblings.

I just wanted to do my part, and I get attacked. She said with frustration. The female could be agitated easily when in moods such as today, and the storage cellar had done the job well. Mati picked up the bundles of meat that she had once wished to store for the pack, but now she felt the urge to throw it across the room and add to the jumbles of things that pack members had collected without cataloging. Who even knew if these things were still viable!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread