a whisper I longed to hear
[html]

I’m so sorry d00d, Isuck SO HARD!! D: <3 Also… can you PM me the plot idea you had again for this? I can’t remember >____>

Maggie shook the freezing water off her body with a quick shake of her pelt, but the water hadn’t even fazed her. She wasn’t focusing on it, and anyway Foxglove’s words made the girl’s jaw drop in horror. The story made Magnolia furious; her quick temper flared up like a sun burst. As her sister continued talking, her anger showed itself in a furious snarl. She had been so wrapped up in Salsola affairs that she hadn’t even realized there was a war raging in the south. She was so angry that she let someone hurt her dear Foxglove.

Magnolia gave her sister the tightest hug she could possibly muster without breaking any of Foxglove’s fragile bones. Magnolia nuzzled into Foxglove’s tender shoulder, licking it with utmost care. “I’m so…. sorry,” she whispered, trying to force the tears away from her eyes. They had been reunited and since then Maggie had promised herself to keep her sister close. She had failed her, and Maggie couldn’t deal with that fact.

After what felt like an eternity, the Family member finally let her sister go. “Of course,” Maggie said softly , looking into the same jade eyes as her own. “No one will hurt you here,” She didn’t know what else to say, and worst of all she didn’t even know if she was telling the truth. Eris knew about Foxglove… maybe she could make an exception for Magnolia and let her sister stay in her home for some time until she got her life back together.

<style type="text/css">
.Magnfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7b5af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Magnfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Magnfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... liafrb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #b7b5af; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Magnfreeb2-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3f3e37; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread