I only think about rabbits!
[html]

Yea..I haven’t experienced any of the “horrors” yet either… the dark male made signs with his paws. He hadn’t even seen a coyote yet, so he couldn’t quite say what they looked like. He had a blurry memory of a drawing he had seen of as a young pup, but other than that, he had no preferance of them. To be honest, I haven’t even met one yet. The war felt so distant to him, he hadn’t been in this area for so long, so he didn’t know the history of the lands and he didn’t know the wolves. But he had tried his best to try to find help from others, and he had met someone who actually had been interested in participating, but unfourtunantly they had been too injured at the time to, they didn’t want to promise anything, and Des respected that.

The dark male didn’t bother to get up, the whole setting was too relaxed for that, and he hoped the other didn’t take any particular notice of it, even if he was a higher rank than he was.

Are there any good fishing spots here then? he asked, trying to get the conversation of the war theme, the other seemed a bit bothered with the subject of war. I could probably use a change in diet He smirked and patted himself on his stomach.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread