the ones we trust & believe
[html]
Smile Alder may start crushing on Jazper lol... he's so naive!

Alder had thought hard on a gift for the new pack. It had been an idea brought to him by a loneliness, and from Anann's absence in the stables. He knew that he did not need an excuse to go and visit, but he had wanted to represent the Court and give a gesture. It was a big step for the young male, to stand before two alphas and give them something in the name of his pack. He was glad that Jazper had come, for he made the meeting more then just two friends reuniting. It was official. Even if the tawny boy was a bit uneasy beside the large dark man.

Blue eyes watched Anann, looking for her support in this presentation. She questioned him, and Alder nodded. Yes, of course. He said eagerly with a nod of his head. The stables were practically full, and he had always hoped to bring new stock and begin his training on breaking wild horses as well as starting a breeding program within the Court. These were good horses, Alder would never give away unwanted blood to dirty another's pool. They had the thick legs that he sought after in a working breed, and the broad shoulders to carry large luperci. But, by looks and the scratchy notes of a former marshal the stallion had already fathered a few good horses and the mare was of another long line. it was time to break them, and bring in fresh blood.

The ebony man spoke, and his eyes turned to him. Alder stood a little straighter when the alpha spoke, though Alder didn't notice it himself. Jazper would command well, and just from his voice demand the best out of the soldiers that he would create under the Cavalieri banner. Alder only smiled. His voice seemed timid around him, and hid till Anann replied.

He listened as they spoke of the progress of the pack. There were many questions that Alder held, but he kept them still for the time. The tall masked wolf nodded, I have never scouted these lands before. I hope they are plentiful. Does that pack have a center? Like the Manor or Hotel? He wondered innocently.

It is the perfect size for me, I am very grateful for it. Haven's home is full of growing adolescents. Alder replied when Anann asked him about the cabin. It was another given step for the boy to begin to grow up. Finally.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread