Avalanche
[html]

.Crap this sucked...

Word Count → 000

Jacinto had tried to be strong, But seeing the devasted look on his brother's face, the man almost broke down. He trembled and The same day that his mother had died, Jacinto didn't know what to think. After, it felt as if it never happened. But seeing Helotes who had always been strong look so shocked, he wanted to be near Leticia once again. Press close to her in a hug like he had when he was young. A tan hand reached up to rest itself on his older sibling's shoulder. "I miss her." It was hard to stand beside her, to have to hear her shallow breathing, even harder to hear it stop. Orange eyes looked to the soil beneath him, he hadn't a clue that Helotes would be this devastated. It was always Jacinto who received most of Leticia's love and caring. Of course she loved them all, but it was him the most. His voice came choked at the next words that slipped from his maw. "It's good to see you again. I just wish our family stayed together better."

A sigh came from the dark hybrid, he had tried and the family wasn't together like they were supposed to be. He did wonder how Helotes was feeling, probably not to good. I arrived around a week ago." He couldn't speak, somehow Jacinto wouldn't want to accept that his favorite person was deceased. It was too hard to bear. The man was quiet, thinking of his mother and how she had died. It wasn't pleasant, even though he had wanted to find his brother, his mother's death still hurt.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.jacinto-strum { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JK1HG.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#235064; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 303px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.jacinto-strum b {color:#add9ed; }
.jacinto-strum p { color:#06202c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.jacinto-strum p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.jacinto-strum .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.jacinto-strum .wordcount {color:#add9ed; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread