you painted black where my broken heart is
OOC: green or yellow?? XD
WC:251

"Hey Jazper. I was just watchin’ the ants. They’re weird lookin’. And so small. Whatchu doing?" The black male smiled. The ants were defenently small but, he had never played with them himself. "You know, when I was little I chased birds when they landed." He chuckled at the thoughts of himself and his father Ares running after all sorts of birds. "Never caught one though." He muttered in disapointment. That is he had never cought one becuase last time he went chasing after birds he had brought home dinner: A goose and a duck. He gave a sniff of the air, aparently Naniko and Conri were inside the manor but Lucifer was not present. 'How am I supose to hunt without him!?'

As he brought his amber eyes from the menor back to his little brother he smiled slightly, "I was just training. I only have a few more days until my nine month ceremony." His smile grew with excitment. "I've been working so hard for this Apollo! I can't wait, Lucifer's going to take me hunting more and he's going to change me into a Luperci like the rest of you. I'll finally be able to be an adult." His joy was obvious on his face. The thought of walking on two legs, having hands andbeing able to fish, carve, go into town and find some goods, just made his eyes light up. As he thoughts truned to his brother he decided to return the question, "How about you?"

Messages In This Thread