Old Blood New Ties
[html]

WC:000+ /omnom business.

They're the cave dwellers to the north. Anathema, led by Naniko D'Angelo and Alaki, a couple of wolves with their heads too far up their asses to know which way's up half the time. He growled, showing a bit of fang as he did. It was a casual tone, though, making it off to be idle conversation to anyone that passed them by.

Alaki's the real annoyance, though. He's had the balls to chase my fiance out of our own home while I was out one night. She's home now, but he'll probably be back to cause more trouble later. A quick overview of his problem, though the way he spoke of it was as if he'd get it dealt with eventually, one way or another. A true listener would be able to pick out his intent, though.

I'd probably pay a nice fee if by some chance... he had an accident. An honest shame it'd be, considering the potential he had once, but you of all people would understand; sometimes even the minor annoyances can prove to be problematic. His tone shifted to something eerily akin to his father, dark intent flashing past dual-colored eyes. There was no doubting it; Matteo wanted Alaki dead. He'd terrified Gemma, chased her away and invaded the place he'd decided to call home. No flithy wolf would get away with such blantent acts of spite against a Trovato, not matter how much Matteo had loved him at one point.

He's dead to me now. Might as well make him dead to everyone else too, right? Oh, sick thoughts. Teo just wasn't the same boy he'd been growing up anymore. He had certainly turned out to be a more modern version of his father, even if he was relatively more patient and open-minded than the man that had sired him. Still... Draco would've been proud.

<style type="text/css"> .matteoyote b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3ccd4; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#68757a 1px 1px 1px;} .matteoyote p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .matteoyote .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;} .matteoyote {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5ccd4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yd2Yv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #68757a; padding: 300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#68757a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread