The empty House
[html]

And then suddenly, puppy.

Liam's curiousity was unexpected; Tal hadn't introduced them yet? But Tammy had been with them for at least a few weeks now. Surely that was long enough to have introduced the new siblings? Poor child lost her mother. Your father and I took her in, adopted her. She's your little sister. And as Sky finished her sentence, as if on cue, Tameri sped into the room and climbed up onto the bed with them, settling next to Sky with her eyes on Liam.

Sky made a sound of mild surprise, then smiled, moving to rest a hand on her daughter's shoulders. Good timing, Tammy. She mused. Liam, this is Tameri. Tameri, sweetheart, this is your big brother, Liam. How weird was it that Sky had to introduce the two new siblings like this?

Her eyes settled on Liam softly. I take it, then, you haven't spoken to your father in a while then? Her tone suggested annoyance, but it was towards Taliesin rather than her step-son; Tal was expected, as their father, to be a part of both of their lives equally. So why hadn't he told Liam about Tameri yet? She'd have to have a long talk with him later about this...

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread