[M]Lost then Found
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 513 Words

Her body was known better to him than it was to herself. Where she knew how to move it, how to execute it precisely through combat, the male between her quivering thighs learned how to make it quake, how to stir the dormant sensations never felt save for through the closeness of combat. It was almost sinful how he made her feel with the right touch…

But such touches were brought to a gradually pause and as he drew up her form she looked on in mild disappointment; a whine of question her lips as to why he had stopped yet again. However the pause was not wasted allowing the ravaged female to catch her breath and slow her thundering heart to calm her trembling form. Her tail now released was free to sway beneath her with content then raise a little to catch her lover’s own. Her hunger was not yet satisfied merely appeased with her true wants still well conveyed by the lust clouding her eyes.

At his touch her ears drew forward receptively, her eyes drifted closed falling prey to pleasure’s gravity. What questions she did have for his actions were silenced as they should have been, unwilling to interrupt the ballad of passion with words. However her partner did have the same intentions. His words were carefully whispered bringing her eyes to open again, a questioning look upon her face. His invitation was well received and met with complying limbs lifting and wrapping themselves around his inviting waist, but still she was bothered by this shift in mood. When he was but moments ago purposeful in fulfilling her wants, he was tender now… possessed by something unknown. She could not yet search his eyes to see what ailed him, but it was spoken soon enough and left her still.

Heated blood quickly frozen throughout her form coursing an alien chill as his confession had a moment to adhere; he loved her. Such a notion was almost silly to be wasted on one that hardly knew what it entailed. Only briefly had she learned its meaning and experienced its unbridled essence for herself on behalf of the child now taken from her arms. For the child, she had experienced love and offered it unconditionally, but did not believe it could have been felt for her. Hearing it was so strange… so unfamiliar… But hearing it from his lips ushered a new elation all together; it finally having settled that it was the man she had come to adore that had such an emotion for her… as she had for him.

She did not waste her breath explaining how such an emotion was lost to her culture or how she was beyond happy to know it was not lost on her. Her arms slipped across his back, lifting her form slightly to draw herself closer to him and rest her muzzle upon his shoulder. “I love you, my Ompre…” a soft smile adorned her maw as it slipped gently along his shoulder and settled within his neck. “I do love you.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread