[M] blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.
[html]

aww all sad & srs now.

Word Count → 000

Tawny grinned and stroked her fingers over Wretch’s head gently, feeling oddly affectionate. Perhaps it was those drinks, or maybe it was just her natural reaction to someone she knew that was trustworthy…maybe it was both. ”Another…I’ll do thossse forya toos.” Yes, it was definitely the drinks causing all of this. Her voice, while never having been the greatest, was starting to slur and bumble around a bit. She leaned out and grabbed her bottle of clear liquid to take one long gulp before capping it and setting it in the shadows with the others. Next she half crawled over to another of her bags and pulled out two of the odd make-shift blankets that could be used into cloaks she’d made.

One of the blankets was simply a nylon flag that was found in an old building, one of about eight that she had stowed away. It was great for rainy and snowy weather, the nylon a virtual blocker for all of it. Of course it would get wet if submerged under water for a while, but the stuff falling on it usually just slicked right off. The other blanket was partly nylon, with two dear skins sowed onto the inside for warmth. Tawny struggled to spread the flag out on the floor, finally getting it pushed out enough so that both canines could fit on it without trouble. Turning, she smiled and patted the flag, watncing Wretch to come sit with her.

The next few questions came as a bit of a shock, as Tawny hadn’t spoken about her family in quite some time. She sighed and shrugged, pulling the deer skin blanket half way up her body and curling up on her side. Being cold wasn’t really the issue at the moment, she just wanted something warm to wrap around her, to make her feel safe. ”Well…my mommy and daddy hated me.” Her shoulders hunched in and she closed her eyes. ”They hurted me, a lot…and then left me to die.” Lifting her head slightly, she looked up at Wretch with a little pout making her face look sad and pathetic.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.tskulls .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.tskulls p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.tskulls b {color:#545d90; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tskulls {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25akh1v.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#545d90; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:410px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #191a1f;padding:5px 0px 115px 0px;}
.tskulls .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.tskulls .wordcount {color:#7b82b0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262b4a; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread