What do you say to that?
[html]
Chione Keisari

ooc text. ..

Chione nodded in reply, fumbling with his name inside her mind. Well, it isn't the most common of names, but she felt it came from even farther away than hers.

Still, not a reason to be rude. "The pleasure 's mine, mast'r Bystr'm." She nodded a quick bow to him. She watched with curious brownish eyes as he drank and washed himself on the river's water before returning his attention back to her. He spoke her name out loud, letting it hang on the air for a bit. The emperor penguing wolf stood there, eyes staring right at his, while one of her hands rubbed delicately over the mule's soft snout.

"Why no, mast'r Bystr'm, 'm n't from 'ere. I w's born in Alaska, th'ugh me pack came all the way fr'm China." She chirped tenderly a smile in her face and a glow in her eyes. "Yers 's a bit o' unfamiliar in me ears as w'll, th'ugh i 'ave a feelin' it's only yer name, aye?" She commented casually, just trying to make conversation. It was nice to talk to someone other than Mora, for a change.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#b7413c;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#6a3924; text-shadow:#b86e4f 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#f6ece5; background-image:url(http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... p-bg-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ede0d1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b86e4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 200px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #d07e89; width:80%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread