[Mature] Lights On The Horizon
[html]

Aleo smiled as she opened the door and she greeted him. "Ah it's good to see you my love. How have you been?" She smelled different, her scent stronger and more sweet. He wondered for a second and then he realized that it was pheromones that were in the air. The man resisted. She was so beautiful. He noticed that the house was eerily quiet, Sarian wasn't around. "Where's the little one?" He looked past Shiloh's small body to see the enthusiastic puppy. His brows raised as he silently questioned. As he was let in, he gave Shiloh a large hug, he swung her around in the air and gently set her down. He studied the apartment, it was nice and neat. The man stood in silence for a moment and brought his eyes to hers. I came here to ask you something He touched her cheek and pulled off his necklace to place it around Shiloh's neck. "Will you, Shiloh Grant be my mate?" His dark ears pinned shyly against the mop of charcoal hair upon his head.

Would she reject him? He breathed in deeply and found himself again attracted to the pheromones lingering around Shiloh. He sat on the object that seemed to be a bed and looked hopefully at his lover. He wanted to father Sarian, he wanted to be able to love Shiloh. Now that he was of the same pack he could see her more. He smiled and reached to cup her face. He loved the woman so much, so beautiful and so kind. Aleo looked to the floor shyly, he still didn't know if she would accept. The necklace shone in the little bit of light, it was his father's before it was his own. He had bought it from a gypsy in his early years and it was a loved necklace. It was so beautiful on Shiloh. "I love you." The man was able to say it without stuttering, he meant his words.[/html]

Messages In This Thread