Be prepared!
[html]
^ ^  

Aqua eyes stared into silver luminaries with a love so string and great. Samantha smiled and brought his hand up to her muzzle, resting her lean maw on the hand. "Yes. That sounds like a good idea. This man, he saved me. I never caught his name. He smelled of Ichika and Shiloh." It was an ebony coyote man, he had saved her and defended her from the evil witch who had attacked her. Her arm was dislocated for a while, but the man had tried to heal her. She still had to find and thank him. She crawled onto his chest, and curled around him. She would be warmer this way, and still be close to Rain. They were officially mates now. Bonded for forever. "I never question your love for me...I just love you so much." There is many other women out there...probably better at things than I am and prettier." She ran a long finger down his cheek. Touching the fur where white blended to grey. She would have long thin scars running horizontally over her lower back. Scars on her legs from when the woman drove the sword into her leg and twisted. Sam was so broken. She had to fight for her life, praying that she would not lose her mate and children. Quinn crawled over to them and resumed sleep beside his father, a yawn came from the tiny boy, again tired.

She licked the side of Rain's muzzle, gently showing her affection for the ivory and silver man. This was real. Their love. If anything were to sever the bond, life would be meaningless and dull. She sighed and pressed her head to his chest. Hearing the strong thud of life from his heart. It was lulling and rarer hypnotic. Her eyes started to close. Eyelids slowly lowering. She didn't want to just sleep though. Sam wanted to talk and confide in her new mate, be able to hear his voice and reply back. "I won't sleep until you do..." A soft small grin came across her maw, "I can't just sleep here when I have an angel beside me...distracting in a way." She traced the scars on his chest, idly feeling the soft skin.

Table by Gen

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread