brioso
[html]

Caspa saw that the girl was backing away and felt a stab of sickening gladness and amazement. Who would have thought that with a little grim intent, a seemingly harmless spidery-wraith of a mongrel could be intimidating. She did not even have with her the few things that really did make her dangerous - knives: poisons. Not that she would ever use those without outstandingly good reason. This youngster was not to know, of course. Caspa knew she should have felt bad, scaring and surprising the stranger in this way. She rarely felt guilt, though. She was a master of her emotions, and if she had decided to do something because she thought it was for the best, then she saw no point in wasting energy regretting it afterwards - or even during. Still, the other wolf wasn't so young, close-up she looked less like a child - perhaps even a yearling. There was no telling what she might be armed with, too. Caspa didn't think she was a threat, but it seemed wrong to push her too far, in any case. Her face changed, the lines smoothing and eyes softening. "Relax. I'm just passing through like you. It is lucky, though. I might have been a murderer or slaver." She looked disapprovingly towards the can. "There may still be some on their way." She snuffed the air, ostensibly to check for additional interlopers, but also investigating the other girl's pack-scent. Nothing she recognised in any way whatsoever.

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread