I was born this way
[html]
Okay, I had to join. xD / +240

The quiet barks of his sister drew Skoll out of the house, his rosy ears perked and his tail wagging slowly behind him. Once he nosed past the cracked-open door, however, his jaw dropped open and his green eyes grew huge. He’d seen snow before, once or twice, during walks with his mother—but never an entire world blanketed in it! It was almost as amazing as the fairy-stories, only now it was all here in front of him. Too much of it was perfectly smooth, though; it was just asking for him to run around and make footprints in it!

“Lottie, Lottie—snow!” the golden Prince howled to his sister, stumbling down into the white stuff and giggling. It tipped his blonde coat, making him look even paler than usual as he trudged through, wagging his tail excitedly. After a quick sweep of the lawn, however, he realized that his sister was nowhere to be found.

“Lottie? Where’d ya go?” The boy’s brow furrowed worriedly, and he stuffed his muzzle in the snow with a few quick snorts, busily wading through it to track his sister. Soon the intelligent idea of just following all the tracks came to him, and with a chortle he began to chase after the pawprints. He found the big drift and, with a little wiggle of his butt, pounced into the pile, yelping excitedly as he crashed into the warm fur of his sibling.

<style type="text/css">
.haskoll b {font-weight:bold; color:#8caf52; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1e290c; }
.haskoll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.haskoll {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#33412e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZNlFM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8e60; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread