[Mature] Lights On The Horizon
[html]short pp, if you want it changed I could. I would've had this done way earlier, but my Internet was the shits. It sucked.

Aleo could feel his need for Shiloh like a burning inferno within him, Aleo's head tilted back, a small moan came from him as she touched him in his lower regions. "Shiloh..." He trusted the grey and white fae with everything he had, his life, his soul and heart. This was right. This was right for both of them. Shiloh was life, she took charge. He knew that she would not sit and do nothing in the duration of this time. As her teeth clasped at his neck, a soft growl emitted from his throat. A throaty sound that told her everything. Shiloh was beautiful. Everything about her was so stunning. The man strongly felt the need to claim her, to have her as his own. Within the beast wanted to take charge, lead on. Hands trailed down her sides, and stopped at her hips. Kisses drifted down her chest and stomach, passion with every single one. He loved this woman, she was his mate and Aleo would forever strive to protect her. What about Sarian? What if the ebony man managed to impregnate Shiloh? Would the tyke feel left out? Concern floated in his lilac orbs for a moment, but instincts drove him on. Teeth were shown and he bit into her shoulder, not hard enough to break skin. He applied a bit of pressure, a gentle squeeze out of a bite. Aleo's intentions were never to hurt her, if he somehow managed to lose himself, things wouldn't be to happy. He gently slipped off the jeans and they fell to the floor, the sword attached to the belt clattered to the ground. An almost lustful growl came from the man, close to it. It was a swirling hurricane of emotions he felt at that moment. Being inexperienced, he only did what he was instinctually told to do. His member throbbed, he wanted Shiloh. Dark fur contrasted with her lighter colors, Shiloh was already doing enough for the male to feel pleasure. He positioned himself at her entrance, not quite going in yet. He kissed around her neck and chest softly, trailing what felt like butterflies over her body. This was the reason he was drawn here. To be with Shiloh. Whom Aleo would love eternally.

Being of inexperience, the dark mascu was afraid that he couldn't please his new mate. "I love you Shiloh forever." Every part of his body was alert, nerves were heightened and every touch was pleasuring. When the time seemed right, he entered her. A soft moan came from both of them. His hips thrust slowly at first, gaining speed a little after. The midnight-stained male wanted to show that he wasn't in this for the sex, that it was her companionship that also was vital to him. Every thrust felt great. She was so perfect and so beautiful. He gripped softly at her shoulders and presse her close. Slowing his pace for the time being. "I just want you to know...I love you. You're beautiful and kind. I couldn't help but be drawn in. I love you." Kisses, more tender than the ones before were made on her muzzle. [/html]

Messages In This Thread