Troublemaker
fail post i'm sorry, this cough is getting worse

She chuckled at his words, squishing the frogs, what a hobby to develop. She was saddened that there were no childhood fondness-es that she could share and relate to him with, well not unless she lied to him of course which may actually be better idea than telling him the truth in all honesty. She didn't want to traumatize the poor child so early on in his life.

"I'm not so sure the frogs would find that fun." She smiled, the words were mostly to herself really. She didn't expect a child as young as him to understand taking into consideration others hurts and feelings, most likely all he knew was roughhousing with his siblings. She laughed out loud at his excitement to go outside and mess about. The white fae lowered herself back down to her hands and knees besides him as he leaped up and down,

"Okay okay, let me shift back first then we can run better." Fueled by her own excitement now her shift went faster than normal and within a few minutes she was in her small lupus form. "Why don't we go to the forest and run around there!" Kids were so excitable.

Messages In This Thread