Smolder
The small woman was like a dog at a bone with this one who claimed to be a spy for their leader. She wasn't sure she believed him. She herself was a scout and spy to the clan but it wasn't exactly public knowledge what she did, where she went and why she did the things she did. She had family connections to almost every pack and clan and there was something about her size that just tended to make others believe there was nothing dangerous about her, but size wasn't everything when you've lived with life's complications like Zana herself had. She was well adjusted to using her size to her own benefits.

She bared her fangs at the male once again, ignoring vesper. She wasn't angry at the other woman, just perplexed with the puzzle before them she was forced to have to tease apart. Nothing in his story added up and she wasn't pleased at all. "Tell me then. Why would one with such loyalties to my Leader toss at the paws of his lowly clan members a Morse such as this. Do you think the Aquila would want everyone to know the work you do for him...such work that could find oneself facing death or exile if the wrong words were spoken on I'll winds.." she gazed at him steadily as she spoke. She would not be underminded just because of her size. She lived to prove that there was more than what meets the eye.

She sighed slightly though as the male seemed to think she was going to chase him from the lands. No, in all reality she had a better idea. If he was on such good terms with their leader she would let him play out his explanation and if it still didn't satisfy her she would go straight to the source, for there was only one soul in these lands that could tell them if the spy was just as ignorant as he seemed or if this was a bluff. "Oh, I never said you had to leave..you have me intriged at least..." a very wolfish smile spread across her maw as she waited.

Messages In This Thread