Landslide (P. Vesper)
[html]

WC: 254

Vesper stood quietly as she waited for the scouting coywolf to notice her. She wasn’t sure if this creature would be one with rank to greet newcomers or welcome a visitor into pack lands, but she kept her posture polite just in case. She didn’t grovel—never groveled—but stood as respectful as would be expected from a member of a different pack.

Luckily, the hybrid walking toward her seemed friendly, though that probably wasn’t much of a long shot with the peaceful ideals of Ichika no Ho-en. Her fur, a blurred medium grey from a distance, sported timber shades of tawny and soot up close. Blue eyes a shade paler than Vesper’s looked the Vigiles over before the Ichikan made a comment.

Vesper broke a smirk, tilting her head. “Hmm… Did you like your sister?” She was a little uncomfortable reminding someone of someone else, as memories like that placed expectations upon her—either that she was someone warm and familial, or perhaps, if her sister was like Sparrow, someone to look down upon.

Her teasing over, she nodded at the introduction and question. “My name is Vesper. I’m from Inferni, but I traveled her to visit a couple of friends in this pack.” Her purpose trailed easily from her tongue before she paused. “X’yrin Exultare and Kiara Amarok—don’t know if you’ve met either of them?” She supposed now would be as good a time as ever to check if this coywolf, Indira, was very familiar with her pack or someone new.

<style type="text/css">
.biggerscars b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a212a; }
.biggerscars t {font-style:italic; color:#1a212a;}
.biggerscars .ooc {padding:10px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; line-height:15px;}
.biggerscars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.biggerscars {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c5661; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/vmrebt.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 475px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#899194; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread