[M] blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.
[html]

meeeoow

Word Count → 000

Tawny rolled onto her stomach and rested her head on Wretch’s leg, smiling up at the girl. She was feeling oddly relaxed and oh so comfortable with touching, seeing no problem with draping herself over another person. Of course if the silver coywolf had protested she’d have backed off, but there was no need for either of them to pull away. The warmth from each others’ body’s was comforting and made Tawny feel safe.

”I don’t knooow, Wretchy! They were juss sooo mean and scary…” She shook her head and nuzzled her black nose against the other female’s thigh, sighing softly and drawing in her scent. ”No one found me.” She shook her head again and then rolled over, staring up at the leaves barely visible in the moonlight. Her jaws parted widely in a big yawn, drawing in a deep breath and then letting it whoosh back out. ”I walked and lived alone till I got here…then I met Saul and he saved me, I was sooo sick. He brought me to Ichika…”

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.tskulls .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.tskulls p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.tskulls b {color:#545d90; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tskulls {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25akh1v.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#545d90; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:410px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #191a1f;padding:5px 0px 115px 0px;}
.tskulls .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.tskulls .wordcount {color:#7b82b0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262b4a; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread