i mean to say (joining)
[html]
Well, my computer is working again. Glad you didn't have to wait too long Smile Also you can put "Leader Needed" in the title/subtitle of your post now.
wc 328

As his expression changed slightly and he responded to her greeting she could sense the chill to his demeanor. The onyx female didn't understand where this coldness came from, and she did not particularly like it. She had been perfectly nice to the male, and she had greeted him in the same manner that she had been greeted when she arrived in these lands. The wolf kept the same posture and smile on her face, though the kindness was slightly diminished in her emerald eyes.

"I am well enough, thank you." The sable girl's voice became stiffer than it had been before. She said nothing of her bandaged back leg, not wanting to show any form of weakness and vulnerability in front of this stranger. When she had first reached him she had been happy to welcome him, but his chilled persona put her off. The Pyxis would've liked nothing more than to tell this male to kindly take his business elsewhere, however it was not her place to pass judgment. "I believe that our borders are open, but let me call for a leader." The wolfess threw back her sleek head, emitting a sweet howl from her throat. She let the note hang in the air for a while to make sure that one of the leaders heard. The raven girl hoped that Naniko would answer her call. The Andromeda would help her mood against this somewhat unpleasant male. However she wouldn't mind if her mate, Conri came either. She still had yet to meet him and greatly desired to.

With her howl finished she turned her slender head back to the chocolate wolf in front of her. "So, what might your name be stranger?" It did not please the femme that he had not given his name in return for hers. There seemed to be many things that did not please her about this wolf. Still, she kept her manner as pleasant as she could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread