in the arms of the ocean
[html]

failshort! <33

When he came she was ready, already dismounted and letting Lennon hang out beside her untethered. She ran forward to meet her father's embrace, hugging him as tightly as she had before. Her stallion breathed a snorted greeting to Lark, but remained docile. He was not one to pick fights, and Lark's size nearly matched his own. Sage trusted his calm nature, though, and ignored him to laugh at her father's greeting, pulling back from him slowly to smile up at his face. "It will be, daddy," she started, glancing around as if worried that she was being watched, or listened in on. "I've come to live with you," she stated, her voice rising in excitement, knowing that he would not turn her away. "I can't stay there anymore, I just can't." She would leave the details for later; for now, she'd prefer not to dwell. Her golden eyes held darker shadows, though, and it was clear she had more on her mind.

<style>
.sage-river {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ymw8e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 225px 0px; font-family: palatino linotype, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-river p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-river p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-river b {color:#489a7d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
</style>image credit
[/html]

Messages In This Thread