Like a knife to the throat
[html]

OOC:
Word Count:

Shiloh came swiftly and the prompt response pleased Nayru. Although she did not smile, neither did Nayru show any anger or resentment towards Shiloh. Still, she was an Ichikan, and the Lady Nayru clasped her hands together and gave Shiloh Grant the traditional Ichikan greeting to the submissive bow Shiloh gave her. "Namaste Shiloh." She remembered the girl from Samhain, her fixation on X'yrin, the emotional outburst she had had. And yet Nayru only motioned for the girl to rise, nodding to her words. "I'm sorry we have not properly met before this moment, and I'm also sorry that these circumstances are somewhat unfavorable." Never had Nayru had to reprimand anyone in Dahlia de Mai, nor had she in Ichika. And yet, there was indeed a first time for everything.

"We are glad that you have found a home in Ichika no Ho-en, however I have just now been made aware of something I wish to speak with you about." Nayru paused, wondering if Shiloh could guess at what issue was at hand just then. "Jace has informed me of some action you took some time ago… She had told me that you have attacked Samatha Jarret on our borders? Scarred her face? " Nayru's cherry eyes were mostly curious, for she did not outright accuse the girl of such events, but poised the words into a questions, seeking confirmation. Nayru knew Jace above false words, but she could not administer any sort of punishment without all sides of the story, including that of Shiloh.

<style type="text/css">
.nayrubycait b {font-weight:bold; color:#e86856; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayrubycait .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayrubycait p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayrubycait {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#90080a; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/kdjqcw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dc5609; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread