Stars Fall, Spirits Rise
[html]
Jace puppies = awesome

Samantha felt happy in the arms of her friend, happy to be able to visit and see her old home once again. She smiled at Jace and sat down, "I have missed Ichika so much! It's so different living in the caves. Sometimes I'm afraid I will suffocate in there." Ultra marine eyes gazed at the small pups, they reminded her of her own. "My kids' names are Lux and Quintus. Of course I didn't have them, Rain and I found them outside the borders. Their mother was killed." The end of her words was concluded with a sad huff, it was very sorrowful that the mother of her children had to die, she had fought for her life just to lose it. At least her children were beautiful and healthy. She couldn't believe how much she missed her previous pack, it would always be home. If something did happen, she knew where to go. As Jace became more serious when she looked at the claw marks raked down her muzzle. Sam didn't know what to say. She couldn't lie to her close friend, but what if Shiloh got punished or demoted? The truth was the good way to go though. "I came for a visit a few days ago, I wanted to see you guys again. I was greeted at the borders by Shiloh. She attacked me for what Rain had done to her in the past. " Maybe she thought it was Rain that hurt her, Rain had gotten mad a few times, but it wasn't directed at her. The last one was for what Shiloh had done to her. It felt strange to tell on Shiloh, but this was almost just. She didn't have to be attacked that day, for just wanting to see her friends.

The woman reached into the bag and pulled out a gift for Jace, a purple amethyst found in the caves not too long ago. It was pretty, something she would've kept for herself, but she thought that Jace would like it. The woman handed it to her and smiled warmly. It felt as if she still belonged in Ichika, even though she couldn't casually traipse into that lands whenever she pleased.  .

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread