No Bliss in Ignorance
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

She waiting patiently for the moment, knowing she had been heard by the new mother once she received the returned call. Rather than walk through the front door, the woman was called to head to the back where her companion had settled. Obliging, she followed around to the fenced section trudging through the frozen ground carefully so as not to disturb the almost tranquil scene too much. Rather than walk to main gate of the corral, the Exultare grabbed a pole for stability then vaulted over into the pen landing in a bow toward her host.

“Good day Lady Jace,” she Nomad greeted cordially all smiles and swaying tail as she was known for. However, the smile waned only slightly when her eyes noticed a small child with a little toy in his possessive. Her amber gaze looked at the duplicate body in awe her ears lowered though brow was raised in interest. She hadn’t seen the lady’s pups since they were born and looking upon the male now was like again seeing the innocent pup Sarian. A soft whine sounded from her clenched throat as she lifted a paw in greeting. “Thank you for seeing me my lady. Have you fared well? Your little one too?” Had the she-dog only had the one pup? Judging from her size when last she saw her, she would have expected more of a brood.

ooc: 232 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread