I'll make a man out of you
[html]

sorry about the craptacular shortness / +205

Helotes gave Yegua a slap on the backside to send her to off to graze as Aemon spoke of his fighting prowess. When he mentioned that he knew fighting arts with the spear and staff this peaked Helotes interest. Looking around the dark Lykoi spotted a small group of small trees and bushes and trotted over to them while Aemon asked him why he was interested. Helotes rummaged around in the brush before finding a sturdy bough, similar in size to Aemon’s stick, and retrieved it.

I have great skill in hand to hand combat and have rarely been bested, but if you have skill with the staff I would ask of you to teach me the basics; I need to learn how to use weapons such as these to became a better warrior for Inferni. He returned to Aemon’s side.

His stick was nowhere near as straight as Aemon’s but it would do for a small bout, Please, show me how. He held the makeshift staff up to the lad. Ezekiel would sure be proud that Helotes was both heeding his words as well as asking his brother for help; this would surely show the Aquila that Helotes could be both humble and loyal.

<style type="text/css">
.nat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nat1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nat1 {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/659/ ... eblend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A52A2A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.nat1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nat1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread