They always say someday
[html]

Ah crap...This is very very short...Sick with the flu. It's really killed my muse

A giggle erupted from the snowy fae's maw, her mate had overthrown her! She lay back in the bed and shifted back to her bipedal form. Lux's sudden outburst was very surprising. Samantha's azure eyes widened and she glanced at Rain. Lux ran over beside her and tried to hide. It was confusing, Rain didn't hurt anyone. He was just having fun and tickling Quinn. "Now Lux...Daddy never tried to hurt Quinn." Quinn didn't do anything but watch his sister curiously. Why was she so scared? "Come-on Lux...He don't hurt me. It's fun." Quintus wagged his small brow tail and looked at Lux. Samantha scooped them both up and have them both a long look. Her gaze fell to her mate's wrist, which he clutched close to him. A silent question appeared in her eyes. "Are you alright?" It was reasonable that Lux had stood up for Quinn, but there was no real reason to. Not that Sam could see al least. The woman didn't hate Lux, she was just surprised by the small fae's sudden outburst. Her salmon hued tongue brushed over both of her kid's bodies.

<style>
.samflowers .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.samflowers p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.samflowers b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.samflowers {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... rs-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #B62604; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; }
.samflowers-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.samflowers .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread