Dream Is Collapsing
[html]

wc: 300

He couldn’t believe it! When Terra next went off, for the second time, Frodo instantly saw a change in her. The spring in her step, the confidence in herself. All she needed was a little push in the right direction and she was off! Frodo grinned heavily, his bright green eyes focusing on her shape as she caught the rabbit fluently and without any hesitation. Yes! he whooped as she proudly wandered back to him, her posture that of a alpha. My girl, that was babala-googling! Mind boggling! Diamond standard! Monstrous effort, miss… he trailed off, realising he didn’t even know her name! My word, we haven’t even got acquainted! I’m Frodo Silvertongue! Of AniWaya! he touched his quivering pink nose against her forehead in the common greeting of his kin, and waited for her to say her own name.

Now, just keep practicin’ like tha’ an’ your gonna be a pro. You got it exactamundo. Now we need to be honin’ our skillls on some… he cut off suddenly, his eyes skimming across the reserve to where the warthog had re-emerged, under the thickets of the trees. It surely would be fun to attempt to catch that…but they’d only have one chance at it. Hog’s were tricksy little buggers with sly, quick minds and devious attitudes towards their predators. You see right there? he whispered, his intense green eyes locked obviously on the pig. A mischievous smile crept upon Frodo‘s maw, the wolf looking just as devious as the hog itself. Baby, do you feel up to some Olympic sneaking, my girl? he questioned, his eyes never leaving the pig as it snuffled along the wood floor with it’s rough nose and powerful tusks. Eat up tha' rabbit o' yours... you're gonna need the energy, squirt.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.frodo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.frodo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.frodo-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#538854; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... book32.jpg); background-position:bottom top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread