For Thy Friends and Neighbors
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

The Nomad was a patient woman by nature, always taking the moment in stride rather than rushing to an end. A trait developed through her rearing up with the Nomad culture. As her song went out then receded as it was carried by the soft winds, she was content to simply wait for reply standing firm upon her fine four legs with owl companion stood atop her back.

Her patience was rewarded soon with the eager faces of her pack mates; a new face with two familiar others to which she nodded and smiled endearingly. As the Kozan stepped forward her companion stumbled on her back then hopped forward to lay claim of his sharp talons into her shoulder for stability. The female rounded her shoulder to this irritancy hoping to shake the lazy bird off… but it was to no avail. He simply hooted softly then struck the back of the female’s head with a swift wing. Her lips quivered rather annoyed by his embarrassing behavior, but opted to think nothing of it and instead offered her attention to the growing hunting party.

“My friends, good day to you,” she woman uttered quietly. Her tail was nothing more than a golden blur as it swung with elation and ever growing excitement. To each attending female, she placed a friendly kiss upon their cheek whilst whining her joy for their presence. “Indeed, it is a fine day for a hunt,” she agreed as her eyes settled upon the hybrid form of the nameless female. The lady might have been new to her, but there was a distinct impression on the Nomad that she had seen one like this female before. A relative of a member, perhaps? Carefully the woman waltzed around the trio of wolves briefly inspecting their physiques just as she had done for Kiara before their hunt together. To better orchestrate this event, she needed to know what each would be suited for not only taking form and size into consideration but also will. The first could be surveyed by sight alone, but the latter took a little more than what resided upon the surface.

Completely her circle the Envoy returned to the head of their gathering remaining standing as opposed to her desire to sit. Damn bird. “Thank you for coming. I know of another that will be joining us, but while we wait, why not an introduction, my friends. I am X’yrin, an Exultare of the Nomads and our pack’s Kozan. I have asked you all to gather so that we may prepare for the coming Hibernal event, as well as help replenish our winter stock. It is truly a blessing to have such able bodies as yourself,” humbly the she-wolf dipped her head in a show of her sincerity. “But please, my friends,” the woman raised her head with soft smile adorned on her lips. “What of yourselves? I don’t believe we have had the pleasure to meet,” carefully her eyes sifted to the lithe form of the unknown she-wolf, offering her silence as cue to take the floor.

ooc: 514 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread