[M] Velocity
[html]

ahaha lol. I fail.

Omni Cadeaux

As the sound of approaching hooves was heard to the russet coywolf, Omni watched the approach of a man, whom she guessed to be one of the leaders as Zana had called him. She gave a respectful nod to the leader. "My name's Omni Cadeaux." She patted Solei's neck and watched the other horse. Sometimes stallions got into fights, at least Solei would behave when she's there. "I hope to make Inferni my home. I can hunt and fight pretty well so I doubt I would be useless to Inferni."She brushed a dark lock of brown hair from her blue eyes to see the pale leader. Analyze his reaction to her speech. The dark stallion beside her snorted anxiously, he had better things to do than be held by his mistress. The feminine

<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread