There's only butterflies
[html]
I saw this thread all lonely, and since I'm waiting for replies on all my current threads I thought I'd reply Smile Plus now Savina will know all your characters!
wc 407

Darkness was quickly sweeping across the earth as the wolfess silently moved through the light forest. She lived for the night, it made her feel so alive. The femme felt alive in the daytime as well, but it was different at night, more primal. With her ebony pelt she was nearly invisible in the black of night, only her eyes gave her away, like burning emerald fires. Savina knew that she was leaving pack territory, but she wasn't worried. From what she had gathered the coyote clan was far off, so she was fairly certain there was nothing to fear. Even if there were, it would be easy to get away. The Pyxis of Twilight Vale was not as strong as some, but she was quick. In the night she could be nothing more than a shadow moving in the woods.

As the blackness moved in around her she picked up her pace, going into a fast trot. With her leg she dared not run full out yet, though she sorely wanted to. Savina found few things more exhilarating than running through a forest at night. The female felt some adrenaline slowly leak into her veins, her perception and awareness shooting up more in effect. It felt like forever since the girl had done something like this, she could barely even remember the last time. All she knew for sure was that she hadn't done it here in her new home. The onyx female soon was shaken from her private thoughts as the scent of another wolf entered her nose. It was thinly laced with the scent of blood, but it was very faint. Having no other matters pressing her at the moment, she decided to go find the other lupine and talk them. Hopefully they were not injured or aggressive, because if not perhaps they would like to join her on her moonlit walk.

When she became close to the location of the stranger, she slowed herself down to a slow walk, silently coming up behind the wolf. Their coat was dusky as hers was. Savina smirked, thinking what a great pair the two of them would make running through the night covered lands. "Hello. I hope I find you well this evening." Her Italian-accented words came out of her mouth softly as a breeze, not wanting to startle the one in front of her. The wolfess looked at her kindly, eyes shining like illuminated jewels.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread