[M] Velocity
[html]

Hurp goes Savannah!!

Omni Cadeaux

Omni nodded as the man explained how she could test her strengths. Then continuing on about living at the Mansion. He said it as if she wouldn't like living in a cave. In reality, Omni didn't really give a shit about where she lived. Staying respectful, she nodded listening to his words. Lifting a right hand, doing as she did when back home she would swear to something, her voice rang out. "I swear to protect Inferni, to be eternally loyal to everyone residing there. If asked to fight, I will fight for my clan-brothers and sisters." Hopefully that would do it. It was the best formality that Omni could say. The woman would be loyal, after all; who wants to be a traitor to a place that do graciously welcomed you in? Omni glanced at the smaller woman Zana, a silent thank you was shown in her expression.

Soon Omni would be improving her fighting and hunting skills, be ready on call if she had to fight. To feed the clan.
<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread