i mean to say (joining)
There was a call for a leader, and Lucifer at the time had nothing better to do. Colibri was away and Jazper was being the all watch big brother that he always was, watching out for the pups seemed to be what he was good at doing. Though it was clear that Jazper was nothing short of wonderful. He was a skilled hunter and a great pup sitter. The male took his beaten body towards the border, hoping like hell it was Deuce coming back. The grass wasn't always greener...in this case it was brown. Brown and dry.

Lucifer came to the borders where there was two wolves standing the black babe was clearly one of the pack members, her coat was heavy with the sent of the lands, Lucifer gave her a soft smile, never having the honor of metting her the male would soon say whom he was. The blue eyed Circinus, looked at the male. "Hello I'm the Circinus of the pack, name is Lucifer." The male looked to the black lady with a soft smile trying to make everything go as smooth as he could for every one, Vale was always taking members, after kicking one of the founding members out Lucifer was trying to gather as many as they could to make up for the lost of one. "What do you think of him? I value the thoughts of the pack members?" He wanted her to be able to understand that not only did they want members, but they didn't need them. Twilight Vale had enough drama in it's land with out bring in more.

Messages In This Thread