It's a beautiful thing
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still, Leon wanted to make up for the kindness shown to him. Particularly to Swentzle, but this kindness would extend past the both of them; the Hughes man would help anyone needing it from him if he came across anyone in need. Of course, he would've helped them out had Swentzle not been kind himself; Leon wasn't a heartless bastard. It just wasn't often anyone needed or wanted help from him. Soon, that Fovea critter came back without a single thing and the animal's companion said something in a foreign language to the mountain lion. Such a cat was something else the two Hughes had never seen before, despite them living in Arizona, too. They were reclusive creatures, and they'd both heard horror stories about the cats, so when Fovea slinked out from the bush and sat by Swentz, the two brothers tensed and watched the pair uneasily.

The man didn't seem all too pleased about going to see what his kitty took down(if anything). Of course, he didn't seem pleased with anything at all... he was a cheery fellow, wasn't he? Leon gave a nod to Swentz's last words before he remembered he needed to speak up since the poor man couldn't see well at all. "Yeah, we can do that, at least." Trigger gave a whine of agreement as he trotted over to the sleeping mutt and laid down by him. He knew the religious man wouldn't be gone too long, but you couldn't be too careful, especially in Irinei's poor shape. Leon glanced between the three of them, thinking there'd be no need to stay with Swentzle and his injured companion if they went and joined a pack. He needed to see what packs there were and what they had to offer before he'd decide to take Trigger and settle down in one... so Swentzle wouldn't need their help if they didn't stay in the Dampwoods any longer. The gray youth moved over toward the fire and sat down by it, reaching his hands out to warm them. The two silently waited for the man's reappearance, hopeful for some fresh meat.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread