My Boyfriend's Back?
OOC: That's fine. It was a wait at all.

IC: Ayasha had no idea what had happened here just yesterday but knew that it was bad. But she didn’t have to wait long for someone to come to see her. She turned to see who it was and thought she looked vaguely familiar but didn’t want to make an assumption. So she would introduce herself and see if the younger female would recognize her. She seemed to remember her from when Shiloh was staying here but she could have been wrong. Plus, she didn’t remember her name.

The question was expected but the look in the girl’s eyes made her pause. She feared for the worst but now that she was here she had to know what had happened. ”I’m Ayasha from AniWaya. I came here to see my boyfriend, Liam Rhiannon.” She wanted to ask what had happened but was afraid to ask.

But she was here and so she had to know if there was something wrong with Liam. ”Excuse me for asking but I can smell Liam’s blood. Did something happen to him?” How she wished Dichali was here to give her support and guidance. She could almost sense the spirits of this place angry and sad, like something bad happened here. She really hoped that he was relatively unharmed.

Messages In This Thread