It's a beautiful thing
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Leon had never met anyone quite as religious as this. In fact, there'd been no religious folk back home at all. They were all... well, not religious. They just lived day by day without thinking of spirits and gods and whatever stuff but Leon and Trigger both weren't dumb enough, nor close-minded enough to discount anyone's religious beliefs or the chance that there might be some things like that out there. They just didn't believe it themselves or think about it, but the two of them were sure thinking about it now. Trigger gave a bit of a relieved sigh and a nod of his head at the answer. Okay, so that's why he didn't react. So that was a good thing! "Okay, good," he responded with another wag of his tail and another glance to the sleeping Irinei. He sat up, then, and moved away to get a little closer to the fire and Swentzle when he put out the three slices and then passed two larger slices to him and his brother.

The tawny boy gently took his slice and politely chowed down with a happy grin on his face, but only after giving his thanks in the form of an appreciative whine. Leon took his, too, and muttered his thanks quietly. The pack he spoke of sounded nice. Peaceful is what they'd need, as well as it having honest people living there. "D'y'know anymore 'bout it than that?" he asked out of curiosity before taking a healthy bite of his venison and nearly letting out a pleased whine at the taste of the fresh meat, but he stopped it in his throat before it could come out and embarrass him. He really did want to settle in a pack and have the safety of that keeping his brother safer than they would in this patch of the forest in their wild little den, hidden only by thick bush and tree cover. They were open for attack by anyone who saw fit, really, and they'd have no one to back them up. He really needed to make the effort to get information on all the packs around here.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread