Words that Need be Spoken
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

She hadn’t been expecting and sudden show of understanding, but perhaps a glimmer of light that proved her words resonated with him. So long as she saw within his eyes that he knew and understood this truth she had found, The Nomad was fine with whatever came after; though she stood with bated breath hoping that her confession was not too late in reaching him.

As he pulled away the Nomad Shepard in both boy and mind felt her heart still and lungs cease to draw in air. The worst results crept into her mind threatening to feed of her hopes and leave her with nothing. Their ravenous speed increasing the longer her beloved remained silent and she was left to assume. She felt her hands tremble slight, subtly withdrawing from his grasp… until they were held in place. Both ears and eyes perked up as the darkened veil of thought was drawn from his eyes and he looked to her with resolve. Again her heart started beating, taking rapid strides and make up for its paused rhythm.

Bound to each other as a mated pair hadn’t crossed her mind until was aware of her feelings for him and was not afraid to acknowledge them. It felt only natural that they be made so when they were already bound in body. But with the mind, as she was coming to realize, a bond was not as easily made. The gaps between them were still staggering; this confession of being mated before was proof of this. But as she was pulled back into him, she did no resist even if this thought of him laying claim to another repulsed her. He wasn’t with her now… the who didn’t matter… then when was irrelevant. Only what they could have now held her attention. She listened on, taking his words to heart. And as he expressed his desires of wanting only her… to be a good mate… and father, her heart swelled beyond its limits, overflowing with a rapture incomparable to earthly amenities. She flung her arms around him almost instantly and sought his warmth, his body, his everything and have it be part of her as she wished to be part of him. “If you will have me… we can make it so,” she whispered. “You needn’t worry about what doesn’t matter. What we don’t know of each other, Saluce we can learn. I will be open to you and only you, and I will accept you as you are…all of you…always. If you will have me, my love… we can share this together.”

ooc: 432 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread