Writing to reach you
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:
I told you I'd make this thread, eventually *lame* xD

IC:

Urma had finished digging up a den a few days back, and now she was trying to make the area around it seem as welcoming as possible. This was supposed to be a warm home, afterall. She'd have to decorate it with various things. It was why she regretted the shipwreck. The only reason. She had lost the small amount of possessions she had brought with her from her former pack. Mörker's letters and notes and charts and maps of Drømme's pack lands. Her brothers had told her it was silly to take those things with her if she wanted to leave that part of her past behind. But as much as she wanted to move on and make a decent life for herself, certain things she hadn't been able to abandon. However, the sea and this new land had taken them away from her.

As she dug around the entrance to her den to widen it a bit, she uncovered a scrap of paper. It seemed old and it was damp with soil, not to mention torn. She arranged the three pieces calmly. It was some sort of bit of text. It was one of those funny big pieces of gray paper she had found in exhausted fires back in her native lands as well. She had no idea what they were called, and back when she had wanted to ask Mörker about them...well, there had been other things and then Mörker hadn't been around anymore. The paper said something about an accident or something like that. Urma could read, Mörker had taught her how to back when she was still a rapidly growing pup. She wagged her tail a bit, delighted to have been able to understand what the fragment of paper was referring to. As she lay down, her head on her front paws, her eyes gazing at her small discovery, she realised that she wished she knew how to write the letters she could only read.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread