forsake not the assembly
[html]

This is really a weird post, I'm just trying to toy around with plot ideas and future stuff for her, so it's affecting my writing, lol. 300+

No reply met Ayasha's apology. The gypsy girl was not going to ease her mind by telling her it was fine, because it clearly wasn't, and she had no questions to ask about why Ayasha had not questioned the absence of the only other scout in the tribe. No one besides Dawali had come to talk to her, and she had been set free by her great-uncle and father. Foxglove had come to learn during her time as a prisoner that the tribe did not care about her much at all. If it weren't at her mother's request, would she still call this place home? She had to, for Liliana and Lolita.

"Good," her soft, quiet tones said in a manner sharper than she was accustomed to speaking in. She was so thankful that Dawali was gone that she visibly relaxed, sliding down from her mount. She lifted her hand to stroke the mare's cheek. "I hope he never comes back," she said, quieter now, almost crooned to the horse. Such a statement was not meant for Ayasha, but Foxglove did not consider how she would react if she heard it. Maybe Ayasha would think she meant Maska. It didn't matter to the blonde wolfdog what her fellow scout thought on the matter.

She turned, her brows raised, expression neutral otherwise. "I should think that you needn't my permission to help with the scouting, as it is your duty, as well, and perhaps more so now with your promotion. After all, you are a wolf of the tribe. I'm nothing more than a gypsy dog." That was what the tribe had proven to her, but at least now she knew that they had not stripped her of her rank in her absence or even during her imprisonment. She had half expected them to do just that.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread