I'll make a man out of you
[html]
derp i fail at writing fighting stuff. xD

Crimson gaze followed his clanmate as he moved, an ear flicking at the sounds of the horse retreating to a nearby patch of dying grasses. A student already? he thought to himself, having to laugh. He hadn't thought of himself as much of a teacher, but apparently someone had in Scintilla. Maybe it was his ability to keep their interest, or the leadership skills that came naturally to him. Aemon was humbled by these blessings, though, and did not take them for granted. As he straightened, coal brows raised, excited to have already found an eager face. All right; sure, he said, nodding with a smile. Taking up the makeshift staff with his right hand, he stepped forward towards Helotes as he approached.

When Helotes held out his found weapon, Aemon checked it once with his own, grinning as the familiar clack resonated in his oversized ears. His gaze went over the older man's body, only now realizing how much larger and more muscled he was. Ashen tail flicked once, wondering whether he would learn from this or regret it. Either way, he stood straight for a moment and bowed his head to the darker man. Then, he bent his knees into a fighting stance, holding the weapon out in front of him, horizontally. The thing to remember is, he started, spinning it quickly once in his right hand and then tossing it to his left; it's good to keep it moving. Stepping to the side quickly, he squatted, aiming a swipe at Helotes' midsection as he did, hoping to catch him off guard. His blows would be felt, should they connect, but not terribly so.

<style type="text/css">
.adlp b {font-weight:bold; color:#6f84a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e192a; }
.adlp p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.adlp {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2f3a41; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EWAeA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787f8b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.adlp p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adlp p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread