Alligators in Canada
You are forgetting all about water currents. that is why the routes are planned out as they are. Those are where the currents are easiest to manage, though still have their own share of difficulties. And I never said it would be one on one. You are making your character wanted so in all likelihood those with bad blood with him would seek to take vengeance where space is limited. If you have a group after you character then he would unlikely be able to fend them off where there is little room to maneuver. And I didn't say that all were like that. I was just explaining that hey, species matters very little for what might be attacked or killed. And I didn't say it wouldn't be available just like you never said that it would be on hand either. Generally passengers don't ride where the cargo is kept. That is unless you are keeping your gator in a cargo hold. I am just giving out factor that can come up since it seems you haven't thought out everything but just started on 'ooo... this is a nifty idea!' rather than doing adequate research first. Also, how quickly can a gator turn and attack those whom are behind it when it is placed in a confined space? These all all things to think about. Just think, there is negativity surrounding your character and you don't want his identity out then that is going to be hard to do with a gator. Just think about it, how many others are going to be walking around with one? That right there would blow any sort of cover you are hoping to have. I really believe you need to think through all aspects of this a bit more. So while the idea in itself is possible if thought out thoroughly it really isn't plausible. I would go with what the Sie said and try for something smaller.

Messages In This Thread