Words that Need be Spoken
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

To solidify this ‘exchange’ as her Nomad brethren often addressed this show of bonding, she would have to give something of herself to him. In a community filled with numerous members, it wasn’t enough to have a scent to show camaraderie and this necessity for a tangible representation was passed down from this, wanting a unmistakable show of whom she held dear and loved. And of course with Saluce, she hadn’t expected an effortless response, not when he willingly admitted that he was not an easy man to deal with, to which she smiled and affectionately licked his cheek. She offered with a lighter tone a compromise of sorts, “I will make something unique for you… something more suited for you than a lock of hair.”

Yet as he inquired of her want for his hair, she felt her softly smile broadened in humor then just as quickly condense to a sultry turn of her lips when she became aware of the claws combing through her back. Her eyes were lit knowingly whilst the once erratic strokes of her tail grew calmer and purposefully slower, feeling the wisps of air as it passed through the lush fur. “Well my Ompre…” whispered voice caressed his ear as she lifted her muzzle to rest just beneath his left. “If you are concerned about your scent, why not let me give you a bath.”

Her tongue unfurled from between the parted maw, carefully extending to explore the contour of its exterior. “It would be enjoyable for both of us…I’m sure.” The request had not been forgotten so soon, more so left alone for the time being once the idea of grooming came to mind. What was once a luxury was now part of her daily routine, a definitive distinction between her as the wild creature and her impression as Kozan. Saluce too had come into a respectable rank, but her developed want to have him at his best was not stemmed from his rank, but instinct; the same notion responsible for so many of her actions when it came to them together like this. “Let me take care of you,” she pressed on, hoping there was no further need to convince him… otherwise she would have to get creative.

ooc: 376 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread