Of Wolf and Man
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy couldn't hide her surprise at the male's words. A wild pig had done that? The wound looked large enough to come from another canine, yet he claimed prey had caused it. Not being a hunter herself Amy didn't know how fierce a hog could actually be, despite having enjoyed pork several times herself. The wound was covered though, so she could not judge the actual form or extent of the wound. Collecting herself Amy put her mask of collectedness back on. It wouldn't do for someone to see her frazzled.

The conversation turned towards what Amy was doing in the small town. Her tail wagged slightly as she considered the answer. The area was unclaimed, so there were no trespass rules to worry about. At the same time she didn't want to sound like a fool by telling him she'd been expecting to find civilization. She would only tell him part of the truth then. That way the man would have no way to mock her.

I came looking for supplies. I'm a merchant, and when I saw a town I thought I might find things to sell. There's fruit, but it's no good at this time of year. I'll have to return when the orchard's are ripe. Amy smiled softly, inviting the male to explain his reasons for coming out.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread