Look to higher ground
[html]
Frodo Silvertongue

homgosh @ stay gold - ponyboy in alder's title. I squealed at this. My room mates think I'm crazy D8 the outsiders ftw though :>

His feeble attempts at fighting from horseback had got slightly better. His skill was developing slowly but surely, and soon he would have a firm base for both attack and defence, his own technique to weave and mould as he pleased. For once today he was riding Strider - the white stallion had a thing or two to protest about the fact Frodo now had a secondary horse that needed constant training, so Frodo decided it was time to give the horse a bit of attention today. Ethereal eclipse was a place he was more than mildly familiar with and so their destination was there. The plan was for just a little bit of casual riding, however Frodo had brought Sting with him just in case an opportunity for him to use the sword arose. Sting was now another of his favourite possessions. It swung now from his tool belt that also served as a sheath for both the sword and his dagger. Apart from the belt the man had a simple, brown leather shirt on his body, and of course the hooded cloak he was so fond of.

Gently, the man squeezed his steed into a canter. Bareback he was, and without a care in the world he rode in a way that more civilized wolves might frown upon. He barely even bothered to hold on as the horse sped up of it's own free will, jumping over a nearby log and from there dancing into gallop. The curly furred wolf grinned, his tongue flying out of his mouth, but then realised it was probably better to halt when he saw two figures up ahead. Tampa! En! he cried out, and the horse quickly slowed down into a canter, and by the time they had reached Alder and Hawthorn, they were at a gentle trot. You silly ol' pumpkin head! he muttered to himself, worried because they'd almost practically ran over the horse and his boy. Ello. he said then, tapping Strider to a halt. He vaulted off the horse and grinned at Alder and Hawthorn, eager to make friends - the norm for the lively boy. I'm Frodo, so I am. Sorry if we mighta startled you both a bitty bit there, rookie. he paused and scratched one ear thoughtfully. Actin' somethin' like a jackaroo, an' somethin' like a frogger today, am I... he looked up, intense green eyes glowing. Get me, skipper?

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#E5CDB6;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#27180A; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#8F7154; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread