leave a candle burning
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Her pumpkin eyes lit up as she smile, 'Oh I do hope I can go there one day. Not alone though, I don't think I could handle it'. No, While Eris had spoken to her about the dangers on straying too far away, she didn't doubt for a moment that Salvia was strong enough to fend of attacks. As Salvia spoke again, her ears lifted, 'Really? That is wonderful!' she enthused, It'll make construction so much easier' she added, though fully knowing that the construction would not be on her part. 'What did you get?' she asked, wondering about what other thing were purchasable in the far away town.

Watching in silent amazement as her cousin hoisted the saddle and it's bag's, Odessa picked up Juan and began to pet him absent mindedly. Nodding as Salvia asked her to close the stall door, she did so and gave Trader a gentle stroke before advancing behind the green eyed tiger. Perhaps when she had a slave she'd venture to Freetown, someone to protect her from strangers. Or maybe she'd just go with Salvia next time, either way she was determined to go at least once in her life.

<style type="text/css">
.mardessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffe7d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#50595d 1px 1px 2px;}
.mardessa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.mardessa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mardessa .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffe7d8; text-shadow:#50595d 1px 1px 2px;}
.mardessa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.mardessa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#9b8d88; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KF770.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f5853; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread