Then Came a Thought
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Of course he wouldn’t let her escape so easily not without returning her favor with adoring licks of his own. There was no sense in fighting against the onslaught, not when she enjoyed the sweet torture just as much as he enjoyed dealing it. But it was haphazard and messy, more blind revenge than cleaning. In vain she tried to push off the brute and spare her face from further wetness but he wouldn’t budge the slightest until ‘he’ wanted to get off and wake himself.

“I won’t make you old,” she contested as she was pulled into his embrace, her face adorned with a loving smile. “But I will certainly do what I can to keep you alive and well… and not late for your lessons.” He was stalling and she knew it as well as she knew the meaning behind that devilish smirk on his face. Freeing an arm she placed her palm over his muzzle hoping to stall yet another assault on her face… or elsewhere.

“Well I thought you liked a joke now and again,” she parried with innocence wrought on her face. “And besides… you should be worried the day I stop making jokes like that. You’ll have your paws full wont you?” As if he wasn’t occupied with their student already, the thought of tending to pups should have made him worry once the initial bask of excitement wore off. But thinking of Frodo quirked a skeptical brow and more of a look of warning contorted her muzzle. She had seen the boy after their so-called lessons; often strained beyond his body’s previous limits and always in need of a wound to be looked over. But she supposed if it was something that concerned the boy she would have heard about it. Never the less, it was starting to bother her. “I hope when that happens you wont train them like you do Frodo. Honestly…I’m starting to wonder if you’re actually enjoying it…”

ooc: 330 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread