Affilation Kinetic
[html]

She watched his pantomime with great scepticism but even greater amusement, an incredulous lip lifting slightly at the word 'lion' and then spreading into another smile at his laughter. She could take a guy who could laugh any day. So long as he wasn't laughing in her direction overmuch. She preferred his explanation this time. She could figure 'tacked up' meant having the leather equipment on, and bareback was self-explanatory. Who Charlie and Jeeves were, Caprica didn't particularly care. She was getting accustomed to his manner, and enjoyed his one-of-a-kind antics, probably a little too much for someone who's mother was now being called nice looking, strong and fun. Another charming male to number among Naniko's admirers, Caprica mused: hopefully this trait would rub off on her someday. "Well Mister Silvertongue, any friend of mom's is a friend of mine, bears or no bears," she said, although she was in fact pretty impressed by his tale: it sounded like he'd earned his stripes well enough. And she doubted even she and her mother together could pick up a horse, especially while it was alive, and who would want to try anyway? She hadn't been serious, and rolled her eyes at his deliberations. She regretted the attitude when he offered her the chance to try the brown horse out, but her excitement at the idea was tinged by her certain knowledge that "I honestly would love to do that, but I only ever rode once before and that was with someone else... and I was holding onto him... real tight." She was hesitant, but moved yearningly towards Rohan. How she would love to travel around on horseback, in style and at speed. She realised suddenly she'd wanted to do just that ever since she'd met Saul by the sulfuric springs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread