Then Came a Thought
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

A day off. No wonder he was in such a relaxed mood and blatantly ignoring her attempts to have him greet the day. It would have been better had she known that night before there was no need to get him up, but then the events of the previous night were a heated, passion induced blur and it was doubtful anything would have been recalled other than euphoria. But since this was the case, she lowered her hand from his muzzle and about threw herself into his chest, encircling her arms around him and bring herself closer into this warmth. Perhaps then they could get back to sleep and continue on with this lazy day they had already begun.

But she was cursed with a probing mind that would not left her rest without reprieve. His question still hung in the air, reverberating in her ears until she could recall the reason for stating her observation in the first place. Keeping her muzzle low and buried within his chest she mumbled, “I feel you are being rather hard on the boy,” she admitted without an iota of hesitation. “He comes to me in cuts and bruises and yet he does not complain. I’m beginning to wonder how you teach him, exactly. Are you punishing his weakness, or truly helping him?”

It was the first time regret was laden in her words, not often an emotion she liked to stress. But it was difficult when she was responsible for initiating the start of all this and in her eyes it looked as though he was silently suffering whatever training was being induced. She hoped above all else she was just reading into the situation and it was not as it stood before her, but she couldn’t deny her worry or suppress it when such a vulnerable life was brought into question.

ooc: 310 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread