The pieces are only as good as the whole
[html]

Finally posted- sorry for the long wait! I pledge to be more active now =] It's finally winter breakkkk !

WC: 364

Following Itzal and seeing him put their things inside the tree trunk, she shrugged off her crossbow. She was reluctant to put her baby in there, all alone, but there was no other way she would be able to hunt with it on her back. She shoved the weapon far back into the trunk as was possible, making sure none of it was visible to others. That was something, other than food, that she would kill for. She looked the tree over once more before following Itzal again.

His words echoed in her mind, ”I’m ready to kill.” A deep growl rose in her throat, and she licked her lips. She was, too. Both of them in their bigger, faster forms would give an elk no chance to escape. She watched Itzal’s bigger muscles ripple, and despite her thirst for blood, she actually enjoyed the sight. She wanted to reach out and touch him, and found herself doing so when he had stopped to scent the air. Her Halfling paw reached out and touched his muscular shoulder, and caressed it downwards until she dropped her foot back to the ground. Her eyes lingered on the spot for a moment, taking in the ‘scenery’. Then she, too, lifted her maw to the air to scent. It didn’t take her too long to scent a few in an area not far from where they currently were. She walked ahead of him a little bit, and then when she knew the direction she looked back at him with gleaming bi-colored eyes. Then she turned with a low growl, and bounded toward the scent.

This body was so well-equipped to the hunt, she almost felt like she was in one of those human machines with the large gun attached to it (a tank) going to war. She felt like she had all the necessary weapons she needed to bring down her prey. The kill was the best part, and although she was worried about how Itzal got in his feeding frenzy, she was worried about herself as well. She was more worried about both of them, together, in a feeding frenzy. Only time would tell at this point.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread